Read 65 Books
➽ Make smaller, more manageable TBRs.
➽ Read the remaining unread physical books I bought in 2022.
➽ Participate in no more than 1-2 Readathons per month.
➽ Read more translated fiction.
➽ Incorporate sequels into my TBR.
Read the remaining “12 in 12” book recommendations
- Soulswift (Megan Bannen) ➽ Kat @ lifeandotherdisasters
- Jade City (Fonda Lee) ➽ Ashley
- The Girl and the Ghost (Hanna Alkaf) ➽ Tasya @ theliteraryhuntress
- Blood Like Magic (Liselle Sambury) ➽ Maddie @ inkingandthinking
- Ninth House (Leigh Bardugo) ➽ Sandra
- It’s a reading challenge hosted by Kal @ Reader Voracious and focuses on reading your Owned TBR.
- I love that it’s very laid back and that you can decide your own goals, so the challenge fits for you.
- #DevourYourTBR which is all about tackling your TBR using cool monthly challenges! Apart from January, these don’t have to be books you own, so I’ll be reading from my Goodreads TBR!
- This is hosted by Destiny @ howlinglibraries & Kathy @ booksandmunches on Goodreads and I believe that there’s also a Discord ❤